martes, 30 de junio de 2009

My blogging experience

Today I'm gonna talk about my blogging experience.

I think it has been a great experience. I really enjoy it, because I wrote about my life, but the most important is I wrote about my career, so I had to learn new words. In the future, these words will help me to express my ideas, when I need to write a paper about an investigation or something like that. Also, I learnt about grammar.
At first, I was a little afraid, because I didn't know so much about this language, but now, I feel so sure and the words flows easily. Really, I think in this moment I know more than in the past, and I hope to know a little else everyday.

I think there's no disadvantages, but there's a lot of advantages, for example, the reasons I said recently. I think it's a great way to learn and practise the language and I hope this method continues for a long time, because it's really useful.
Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario