miércoles, 24 de junio de 2009

My ideal job

First, I'd like to work close to my patients. I don't like the big distance that there is between therapìst and patient. I wanna hug them if it's necessary.


I think a good job could be working with people who have emotional and cognitive problems, for example, depression. I'd like to work with the patient and his/her social environment. It includes family, friends and workmate. I think when there's a person who needs help, all the environment needs it too.


I think I'd need some skills, such as understanding of their problems, I'd have to interpret what they tell me, and I have to give some answers and what they have to correct to get the peace they need.


I think this is very important, because now we live in a strange world, where people fight without a real cause, families are so seperated, and every person lives in their own world, without strong bonds with their environment.
I think there will not be difficulties, because it's a simple and necessary therapy.

Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario