miércoles, 3 de junio de 2009

My future

In the future, I hope to work as psychologist. I think I'll be starting, because I'll graduated in 2012. I'd like to continue studing, but some years later. In 5 years from now I'll be 24 years old, so I must spend my time enjoying my youth. I think I'll have a partner, but I'll be living alone, in a little aparment, close to my family, because we are so united. I think I'll have a car, and some material things, but the most important for me is getting touch again with friends I've lost contact with. I'd like to visit each one of them and go out all the time we can.
I hope to have a comfortable life. I'd like to travel, Argentina and Brazil, in the beginning, and then, I'd like to go to Europe, but my dream is to go to a zafari to Africa. I'd like to be acknoleged from my colleagues, and to be very happy.
Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario