miércoles, 17 de junio de 2009

My favorite subject

My favorite subject is Psychopatology. We have two professors for this subject. The first one is called Luis Alvarado, he is a psychiatrist, and the second one is called Jose Luis Rossi, he is a psychologist like me. They are so intelligent and nice. Personally, I prefer Rossi, because he is more accurate than Alvarado when he explains the contents.

I like this subject because I've learnt so much about psychologist disorders and patients interview. I like it too because we could meet patients, and listen their problems. Then, we could discuss about it.

Even though, there is something I dislike. I think the distance between patient and psychologist is so big. I think we can be closer, and it won't interfere in the therapy.

Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario