viernes, 14 de agosto de 2009

Good and bad points

Last term, I learned a lot of things. For example, I discovered psychopathology’s world. I studied some mental disorders and how to diagnose. For the first time, I could see some patients, so I learned about how to interview.

Also, I studied the most important foundations of development and social psychology, and a little approach about neurohistology, but I didn’t like it very much. I think it was a bad point.

In my free time, I enjoyed a lot of great movies that I’d wanted to see since some years ago. “All about my mother” and “Bad Education” are my favourites. The plots are so difficult and many of them are taboo themes, for example, homosexuality or pedophilia.

Also, I read some novels, such as “El Túnel” or “A Orillas del Río Piedra me senté y lloré”. I used to forget psychology, at least for a little time.

I tried to spend my free time with my friends, because the first year in University I couldn’t see them so much, because I was always so busy. We went out as much as I could, and we tried to remember the old days. I really enjoyed their company.

I had to face some family problems that in the past were a little painful, but now, I think they were so useful for my life.

I think that’s all. Good bye!

2 comentarios:

  1. I love "el tunel"!! it's very fun..

    I LOVE YOU REGIA!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi crazy!
    only I will say:....... I LOVE YOU WASHI!!!

    ResponderEliminar