sábado, 22 de agosto de 2009

A country I'd like to go

Today, I’ll write about a country I’d like to go. 

I’d like to go to France, because it’s a beautiful and interesting country. I don’t know so much about France. I just know about some places that I’d like to visit, as Eiffel tower or Louvre museum. In psychology, we can found Lacan’s school. He was an important follower of Psychoanalyst Theory who developed Freud’s foundations. I’m not psychoanalyst, but this theory is very important, so I think every psychologist have to know something about it.

In there, I’d like to travel all over France; Paris, Marsella, Orléans, etc. I’d like to visit a lot of incredible places, as Eiffel tower. This is a so romantic place, so I’d like to go with a boyfriend or something like that. Also, I’d like to visit triumphal arch and Louvre museum, but the thing I'd like to do the most is sail through the Sena.

Obviously, I’d like to study there, in Sorbona University, for example, because I could increase my knowledge, and I could get important work opportunities. Also, I’d like to work in France, but for a little time. Really, I’d like to work here, in Chile, because I think I have to contribute to my country’s development.

Bye!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario