viernes, 2 de octubre de 2009

My favorite dish

Today, I’ll talk to you about my favorite dish.

My favorite food is costillar and pure. I like it because it’s a typical chilean dish. I’ve eaten this dish a lot of times, but I remember a special occasion. A long time ago, I went to a beautiful place, Pomaire, with all my family. It was a great moment, because we aren’t a united family, so these instants are very valuable for us. In this occasion, we had lunch in a nice restaurant, so typical. I remember the dish was enormous, I think it was the biggest dish I have ever seen. It was delicious. I couldn’t eat full, although I really wanted to eat it, buy my stomach didn’t allow it.

My favorite flavour is the mixture that pure and costillar make. Pure tastes so softly, so it can accompany any dish, and costillar is so juicy, so they make the perfect mix.

I think this dish can be eaten with a little chili. Really, I don’t know what kind of wine is the most appropriate. I don’t understand so much about it.

I have never cooked this dish. I’ve cooked pure, but costillar, never. I think it`s a great dish for a family lunch, or a lunch with friends. I don’t recommend it for dinner, because it can cause discomfort.

I really love this dish, because it’s delicious, and because it remind me a lot of beautiful moments that I lived in my life, with people that I love.
Bye!

1 comentario:

  1. Ingrid I can see that you have improved your writing a lot, but pay attention to some minor mistakes as spelling, prepositions, grammar agreement. Congratulations!!!

    ResponderEliminar