viernes, 30 de octubre de 2009

In my free time I...

Hi!

The activities I enjoy the most when I have some free time are watching movies, going out, especially with my best friend and listening to music.

The first activity, watching movies, is one of my favorites. I like to go to the cinema. When I have free time, and my best friend too, I go with her, but that is not frequent.

Also, I like to watch movies in my house, with my family or alone.

In general, I watch all kind of movies. It depends of my mood. If I wanna laugh, I watch a stupid American comedy. Generally, Jennifer Aniston or Drew Barrymore features these movies.

If I want to see a movie with a light topic, I like to see movies as Amélie or La Mala Education. I like Almodovar films. I think La Mala Educación is a great film. I was very impressed when I see it, because protagonist’s life is so hard. Carne Trémula or Todo Sobre Mi Madre are great too. Other good films are Eternal Sunshine of a spotless Mind or En la cama.

When I have free time, I like to go out with my best friend. Daniela is my best friend since 2002, so we know each other very well. I like to go to the same places. We like to go to a park or to the zoo. Also, we go shopping when we coincide with our free time. At night, we like going to some pubs and have some drinks and go to dance to a disco.

We love each other, so we enjoy all the time we spend together, although we were laying on her bed or mine, talking about a stupid thing.

The last activity I love is listening to music. I think this is my favorite activity. I adore music. Really, it’s very important for me. I think I can’t live without it. When I listen to music, I like to be alone, because I connect absolutely with the songs I listen. My favorite band is The Cranberries, so I listen to their songs every day, a lot of times in the day. I like the lyrics, because these are so deep and beautiful. Also, I like them because the music is so powerful. Drums are my favorite music instrument, and they use them in every song.

Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario