viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

The air that I breathe...

Hello!

Today, I’ll talk about music. This is one of my favorite topics, because I love it. I think music is very important for human beings, because when we listen to a song, we can fly to another place, and stay there for a little time.

I like almost all types of music, especially some kind of rock. My favorite musical instrument is drums, because I think they give the strength and power, and for me, that’s the most important thing in a song.

My favorite singer is Dolores O’Riordan. She is ex-The Cranberries lead singer. I like her because she has the most beautiful voice I’ve ever heard. Her voice is soft and strong at the same time. Also, I like her because the lyrics are wonderful. They tell about love, happiness, sadness, war, etc. She’s really great.

My favorite band is called Lucybell. It’s a Chilean rock band. I like it because the lead singer, Claudio Valenzuela, has a sensual voice. Also, the band's lyrics are great.

I listen to music all day long. I listen to music when I’m on the bus, to go to University. I listen to music in my house too, because it relaxes me so much. I think it’s great for health. Music calms my mind down. I forget all my problems, but sometimes, I listen to music to reflect about them and choose a good decision. Also, music gives me happiness and peace.

Really, I think I can't live without music. For me, music is like the air that I breathe!
Bye!

2 comentarios: