miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

My most precious possession

My most precious possession is Pelusa. Pelusa is a teddy bear that my father gave me when I was born.
"She" is pink, and so beautiful. She has been with me since I was born, so she has been present in every important moment of my life.
When I was a little girl, she was always invited to her teddy bear friends's birthday. After, when I needed to cry, she was the one who comforted me, and when I wanted to laugh, she was in my arms to laugh with me.
Three years later, my brother was born, and with him, arrived at house his teddy bear. He is a beautiful panda, and together, we have live through our lives.
A few time ago, she suffered an accident. My mother putted in the washing machine and her noise got lost. Although she lost her noise, she looks absolutely pretty.
Now, I don't spent my time with her, but she waits for me on my bed everyday, and obviously, I love her so much, and I hope she always stays close to me.

Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario