viernes, 22 de mayo de 2009

My career!

I study psychology, because I think it's a beautiful career. We can help people to resolve their problems, and we can learn form them. Also, we can work in lot of places, just like hospitals, schools, etc.

I like psychology because we can meet different people, everyone has had opposite lives, so the ways we can help them to answer their questions, for example, in clinic therapy, are very differents, so it constitutes a big challenge for us. Also, I like we interact directly with patients. We can see them, so we can intuit about their trouble. In some cases, it's a horizontal relation, or a vertical relation, but the most important is the interaction.

Sometimes, people devaluates to psychologists. They think we are unnecessary, because everything we do is listen to them, just like a best friend. Obviously, that's a part of the process, but our work is much more than that. I think that's what I don't like.

In the future, I hope I achieve becoming a great psychologist, for my patients and for my colleagues. I'd like to contribute to psychology's development too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario