sábado, 16 de mayo de 2009

A beautiful photograph


This is one of my favourite photographs, because my best friend is with me, and we were on our classtrip, in Bariloche.
I don't remember very well the exact place where this photograph was taken, but I think it was a little square near the hotel. It was our first day there, so we had just begun to visit some places.
We stayed there for four days, so we spent our time in different ways. In the day, we walked around the city. We visited a little mall, a lot of liquor and chocolate stores, because these are typical of Bariloche, handycraft free markets, parks, and even a chocolate factory. We skated on ice too. At night, we went out every night. We went to some discos, pubs, and the last day, we went bowling.
I hope I can repeat this moment, because it was great. We enjoyed every little time together and I think this travel strengthened our friendship
Obviously, this is one of the memories that I will never forget.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario