miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

My own life

Well, I think everybody knows me...I'm Ingrid, and I study the most wonderfull career in the world...I'm gonna be a psychologist.

I was born on a spring day, nineteen years ago. I am the first daughter, so my parents spent their time loving me. I can say that my first years of life were so happy.

After three years, my brother was born, he is called Nicolás. I don't remember very well the first time with him, but now, he is one of the most important people for me, and I can't imagine my life without him.

My way of living has been nice, but some situations have made me feel that life isn't so beautiful as I thought it was. However, I think I have lived just like I wanted.

Now, I'm studing psychology, and I think this is what I really like, and the profession that I wanna do for the rest of my life. Here, at university, I've learnt a lot of things related to my career, but I've met beautiful people too. Meeting Ivonne (happy birthday!!), Paloma, Jaime, Valentina, Edu and Ceci have been great.

In my free time, I like to be with people who is important for me. I try to pass the time with my friends, because now that everybody has taken different ways, it's a little complicated. We go out and remain our moments together. Also, I used to make myself some time to relax. For this, I like to listening to music, or watch a good movie.

For the rest of my life, I hope to travel to distant countries, like Moroco, and Europe, I think. I hope to become a great psychologist too, and I think I'll achieve it, because I have made big effort for that.

Now, I'm very happy, and I wish my life continues in the same way.

Good bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario