miércoles, 22 de abril de 2009

My best friend!

My best friend is a pretty girl called Daniela, but I call her Polillita.

I met her in 2002 when we arrived to our school, Liceo Nº1 "Javiera Carrera". We were classmate, so we started our friendship inmediately.

There are a lot of beautiful memories that I remember, but the greatest was our classtrip. It was incredible. We spent our time visiting nice places, in the day, and in the night...on fire!

She is a wonderfull person. She is so lovely and honest. I like the way she tells me everything tenderly, so I have never been upset with her. She knows me very well, and she can guess when I feel good or bad, even if I don't tell her anything.

I dislike she don't call me frecuently. In the past, we passed a lot time together, but now, we don't, so everything we can do is talk, but she is so busy, and me too, so that is a little difficult.

Our greatest aventure happened in 2007 on my birthday day. We passed 24 hours having fun...you know. That moment will always be in my mind, and I hope we could repeat it forever.

I envy her that she doesn't take life seriously. When she has a problem, she takes calm and thinks that everything is good. She enjoys simple moments just like it was the last one. I really wish to be like her.

If could give her something, I think I would give her all the happiness that exists in the world, and obviously, I give her my soul everyday. I love her so much. She is my sister, my friend, my partner, she is everything I wished in life.

Bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario